Outer Known - Northbeach Cardigan
- A cozy midweight cardigan for easy layering in variable winter weather.
- Bethany, our head designer, said this one's knit with a "1/2 cardigan" stitch, which means it looks marled and it's got some nice texture to it.
- Shawl collar with rib trim detail along the collar, sleeve, and hem.
- Finished with our favorite corozo nut buttons.
Size, Fit & Care
- 26 1/2" body length on size M.
- (First model) is 5'10" and wearing a size M.
- (Second model) is 5'10" and wearing a size M.
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
55% extrafine Merino wool and 45% organic cotton.
Merino wool is a natural, renewable, and biodegradable fiber sourced from sheep.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.