RUMPL : Original Puffy Blanket - Teton Fade
Inspired by the youngest sub-range of the Rockies, this trail-tested Teton Fade Original Puffy Blanket will keep you warm as you watch the shadows crawl their way up the snow-capped summits on the horizon.
- Plastic bottles recycled per blanket: 16 (Junior size), 60 (1-Person size) or 100 (2-Person size)
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person size only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
- 1-Person: 52 x 75”
- 1-Person: 7 x 16”
- 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
- 100% recycled 3D hollow fiber siliconized synthetic insulation; 240 gsm
- 1-Person: 2.1 lbs
All Rumpl Puffy Blankets are machine washable. We recommend using a front loading washing machine on warm, and adding in Grangers brand detergent for the best cleaning results while preserving the DWR. Hang dry or toss in the dryer on tumble dry low.