RUMPL : Original Puffy Blanket - Winter Thick Lines / RAD Artist Aaron Draplin
We've worked with RAD artist, Aaron Draplin, before and we've been fans of his work for a long time. We are so stoked to add another print to this collaboration. Learn more about Aaron from the interview below. We chatted for a few hours with him in his Portland studio to talk about art, life and of course, blankets.
- Plastic bottles recycled per blanket: 16 (Junior size), 60 (1-Person size) or 100 (2-Person size)
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person size only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
- 1-Person: 52 x 75”
- 1-Person: 7 x 16”
- 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
- 100% recycled 3D hollow fiber siliconized synthetic insulation; 240 gsm
- 1-Person: 2.1 lbs
All Rumpl Puffy Blankets are machine washable. We recommend using a front loading washing machine on warm, and adding in Grangers brand detergent for the best cleaning results while preserving the DWR. Hang dry or toss in the dryer on tumble dry low.