RUMPL : Original Puffy Blanket (Saguaro National Park)
Located in Southern Arizona, Saguaro National Park is named after the saguaro cactus plant native to the region. Visitors enjoy hundred-year-old cacti, coyotes, and even Gila Monsters! Shop The Original Puffy Saguaro National Park blanket.
- Plastic bottles recycled per blanket: 60 (1-Person size)
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person size only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
- 1-Person: 52 x 75”
- 1-Person: 7 x 16”
100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
100% recycled 3D hollow fiber siliconized synthetic insulation; 240 gsm
- 1-Person: 2.1 lbs
All Rumpl Puffy Blankets are machine washable. We recommend using a front loading washing machine on warm, and adding in Grangers brand detergent for the best cleaning results while preserving the DWR. Hang dry or toss in the dryer on tumble dry low.