Tatine : Garden Mint Candle - 8oz
A bouquet of highly aromatic mint leaves and sweet spearmint accented with fresh, sparkling, and spicy pink peppercorns and lemon tea. We added the very special extract of Schinus Molle to our blend, which is ethically harvested and distilled near the Molle trees in Lima, Peru to capture the scent of the berries. The essential oil is then purified in France by a soft molecular distillation process resulting in an incredibly luscious and herbal aromatic garden mint with the scent of berries, ginger, eucalyptus, and soft jasmine petals.
- Natural Wax Candle in Smoke Grey Mouth Blown Glassware
- Not a trace of petroleum-derived paraffin is used in our wax formulation.
- Composed of an exquisite blend of bespoke perfume oils and essential oils, which are phthalate-free and crafted with cotton wicking.
- Poured into artisan mouth-blown glassware exclusive to Tatine, crafted to be drink safe. Gently hand wash or place the glass in the dishwasher for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
- The packaging for this collection is made from 100% post-consumer materials, richly textured and beautifully repurposed. Every parcel is unique and variations in the paper are a testament to its natural character.
- The boxes are printed in Chicago with craft manufacturing, adorned with locally-sourced, 100% recyclable labels featuring a kindred design collaboration between two Chicago female artists and Tatine, working in shared inspiration from music, poetry, and abstract painting.
- Flatten the beautiful origami-style box, as the scent of each candle leaves its mark and can be slipped into a drawer to emit a delicate fragrance.
CLASSIC 8 OUNCE
- up to 50 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere when burned properly.