Wandering Bud : Billie (Canyon)
A seamless blend of form and function, our handmade ceramic bubbler packs a buttery smooth hit and fits perfectly in the palm of your hand. Between smoke sessions, style Billie on a bookshelf, mantle, or coffee table, and top with a sprig of greenery to disguise this water pipe as a bud vase.
- Non-toxic, food safe glaze inside and out
- Canyon (pink-beige) colorway with raw clay details
- Features a personal-sized bowl, with a capacity around 4–5 hits
- Measures approximately 7" x 3.5".
- Handmade in Kansas City, MO, USA
CLEANING + USE:
- Fill with approximately 1/4c of water before use. A straw-like piece extends from the base of the bowl down into the water in the interior chamber. This allows smoke to pass through the water, cooling it before reaching the mouthpiece.
- Easy to clean—use isopropyl alcohol + salt or any 420 cleaning solution. Additional cleaning details and tutorials are available in the FAQ section.
But what is a bubbler?
A bubbler is similar to a bong. Both bubblers and bongs use water filtration to cool the smoke before it reaches the mouthpiece, making for a smooth hit. A bong has a removable bowl/slide while a bubbler's bowl is fixed, similar to a hand pipe.
Note that this is a handmade piece and may vary slightly from the photos. Buyer must be of legal age and abide by all local laws.